We're using the simplified method to set up the whole project up to scale. To get it right you just need to provide two pieces of information:
- where on the picture is the horizon line
- adjust the size of the gardener silhouette so that it looks natural on top of your picture
Please follow those steps to adjust the scene:
- Start the application (or start the online version)
- Select Edit->Import background picture... from the menu (in the online version click 'Scenery' icon and choose 'Your image' option). Popup window will appear guiding you through the background import process.
- Click 'Choose image' and select image file from your file system. Once done, click 'Continue'.
- Correct the position of the horizon line if necessary, click 'Continue'.
- On the final screen you will see the silhouette of the gardener. Drag the triangle control beside it to adjust size of the gardener look natural. Click 'Accept' and you're done.